watering system / Gonabad village Qanat (aqueduct)

  • Russell
  • 131 Views
  • 0 Comment
  • aqueduct . Gonabad Qanat . Gonabad village . mysterious places of Iran . Qanat .

Gonabad village Qanat (aqueduct) – a trip to mysterious passageways

Mystery is a phenomenon which can be happened everywhere and leaves a trail as well. Mountains, jungles or deserts make no difference for it.  It leaves a footprint every place that is possible to involve human being’s curiosity as far as it can.

Trip to mystery and secrets sometimes mixes with danger and sometimes make a huge number of questions attack our mind. The questions which may remain without answer for ever and be buried on a corner of our minds.

Curiosity is what makes us to have a round trip to Iran and visit mysterious places of Iran to fathom their mysteries and secrets. Sometimes these secrets are the act of nature and sometimes are the results of human thoughts. These mysterious places challenge human’s curiosity. Sometimes they overcome but sometimes they defeat. Although nothing can prevent us to trip to the heart of mysteries since our objective is to know Iran’s mysteries which are diffuse all over the country and in every place where you cannot imagine.

when you pay more attention carefully you will find out what you face is not simply a Qanat but the biggest, the longest, and the oldest Qanat in the world.

 

Qasabeh (village) Qanat- mysterious passageways

There is no strange thing about Qasabeh Qanat when you see it at the first time and it may cause this notion that its mystery is a big joke which has attracted thousands of people from all over the world to see it. But when you pay more attention carefully you will find out what you face is not simply a Qanat but the biggest, the longest, and the oldest Qanat in the world. The Qanat with dark and somber passageways still providing the drinking water of the city but nobody could find it out completely. Nobody has an idea about the end of this Qanat and its length is just estimated about 35km. This Qanat has shown the aqua masterpiece of the world in 2700 years ago with the depth of more than 300m.

This Qanat has shown the aqua masterpiece of the world in 2700 years ago with the depth of more than 300m.

 

 

Enter the aqua masterpiece of the world

To enter the passageways you must trust the stairs and go to the depth of the earth. Weird and mysterious world of the Qanat along with those labyrinthine passageways bring the fear for us. Black is a color which is observed frequently here. The passageways of which 40% are accessible and nobody knows about the other 60%?! The wind which is blowing inside the Qanat and the sound of water which is reflecting along with undiscovered secrets and mysteries of this Qanat can be a new experience for us.

Maybe words can not describe the marvel of this Qanat. Labyrinthine passageways which can not be created unduly. These labyrinthine passageways depict 2700 years of antiquity and it is not unreasonable that people believe this Qanat has not been built by human beings. Maybe some Aliens came here and built it and then went back home.

Maybe words can not describe the marvel of this Qanat. Labyrinthine passageways which can not be created unduly.

Hidden secrets of this Qanat

Wells and qanats have played an important role in providing necessary water for human beings there. But Qasabeh Qanat has been designed much more intelligently than what you have ever seen. What exists in Gonabad is an intelligent glitter of a combination of a well and a Qanat which have been formed horizontally and vertically and have kept up to now.

Two kinds of wells have been dug in this stupendous Qanat. Some are shallow and vertical and some are deep and stair-shaped.

It has been excavated 73 million m³ ust for one 300-meter well of this huge complex. This has not been less than a masterpiece.

What exists in Gonabad is an intelligent glitter of a combination of a well and a Qanat which have been formed horizontally and vertically and have kept up to now.

The joy of visiting Qasabeh Qanat

Visiting Qasabeh Qanat is not just a Qanat visiting but it is a trip to the history that shows off its secrets and mysteries. It can be felt the intelligence of the builders in every part of this Qanat and you will be sunk into the power which has helped the builders to construct these passageways. While visiting this Qanat focus your attention. Don’t the questions ever rotate in your mind and get your attention fully. Try to flow in these secrets. Sinking into these secrets makes you forget to enjoy visiting.

While visiting this Qanat focus your attention. Don’t the questions ever rotate in your mind and get your attention fully.

0 Comments
Leave a comment

LATEST WORK