The Greek Ship is the nickname of a cargo steamship, Khoula F, that has been beached on the southwest coast of Kish Island, Iran, since 1966. She was built in Britain by William Hamilton and Company in Port Glasgow, Scotland, who launched her on 9 March 1943 as Empire Trumpet and completed her in April 1943. From 1946 to 1966 she passed through a series of British and Iranian owners and various changes of name. Her final owners were Greek, and it is from them that she derives her nickname.